Repeat/Reapply for Examination
- Apply Online - You must upload a 2"x2" photograph to your online application.
- To apply by mail, download the Request for Reapply/Repeat Examination Packet and continue to the instructions below.
Please refer to our Processing Times page for current timeframes.
Repeat/Reapply for Examination Instructions
All applicants must provide the following items:
- Appropriate fee
- Completed "Request for Reapply/Repeat Examination" application, including U.S. Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) (Page 1)
- Completed "Request for Accommodation of Disabilities" and accompanying form(s), if applicable (Pages 6-10)
- If applicable, documents and/or letters explaining prior convictions or disciplinary action and attesting to your rehabilitation as directed in the "Reporting Prior Convictions or Discipline Against Licenses" section of the application packet (Page 2)
NOTE: See Important Notice Regarding Your Application for additional information for applicants with criminal convictions or discipline.