- Practice Information
- Renew Online
- BreEZe License Verification
- Web Site Satisfaction Survey
- Join Our Email List
- Obtain a List of Licensees
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
- Information for Military Personnel and Their Spouses/Domestic Partners
- Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA)
Welcome to the Board of Registered Nursing
The Board of Registered Nursing regulates the practice of registered nursing and certified advanced practice nurses in order to protect the public. The Board exists to protect the health and safety of consumers and promote quality registered nursing care in California.
- Approved Regulation: Amendment to section 1417 of Title 16 of the California Code of Regulations: Emergency Fees Increase
- Application Cycle Information for The Health Professions Education Foundationís scholarship and Loan Repayment Programs
- Updated 2013-2014 Interactive Pre-Licensure School Database; Includes Student Enrollment, Graduation, Demographic and Faculty Data for California Schools, 2013-2014 Post-Licensure Nursing Program Data Summary
- 2013-2014 Regional and Statewide Pre-Licensure Nursing Program Annual School Reports Now Available (Updated 6/17/15)
- BRN 2014 Sunset Review Report and Attachments and Letters from Board President
- Effective 9/18/2014 Shepherd University ADN Nursing Program placed on Warning Status with Intent to Close
- ATTENTION EVEREST COLLEGE STUDENTS: Please visit the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education website for important information regarding school closure.
- All Continuing Education Provider (CEP) numbers expire two years from the date of issuance. The provider must renew the CEP number in order to offer continuing education courses.
- California RN Licensure qualifications for persons serving in Medical Corps of Armed Services
- California State Auditor's Report on Department of Consumer Affairs' BreEZe System Now Available
- UNAPPROVED NURSING PROGRAM: Advanced Pro Nursing Institute (Hayward, CA).
- Pursuant to Business and Professions Code Section 136 and California Code of Regulations Section 1409.1, an address change must be reported to the Board within 30 days.
- Potential License Denial or Suspension for Failure to Pay Taxes
- Financial Assistance