- Letter to RN Employers - Licensing Delays for RN Applicants
- Licensure by Examination If you wish to apply for RN licensure by examination and are a first-time candidate.
- Reapply for Examination If you have previously taken the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-RN) in California and did not pass.
- Examination Identification Form
- California RN Licensure Qualifications for Graduates of International Nursing Program
- Licensure by Endorsement If you are already a licensed RN in another state or U.S. territory and wish to obtain licensure in California.
- Reinstatement of a Lapsed RN License For information on reinstatement of a California RN license that has been lapsed eight (8) years or longer.
- Fingerprint Information
- Advanced Practice Certification If you are already licensed as an RN in California, and wish to be certified in an advanced practice certification.
- Applying for a Continuing Education Provider Number
- Request for Authorization to Practice Without a California License at a Sponsored Free Health Care Event
- Application Fees
- Name/Address Changes
- Applicant Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Aid Information
- Information for Military Personnel and Their Spouses/Domestic Partners