- Application Status and Details
Application Status and Details
The Board of Registered Nursing has a new way to monitor and verify your application status. This will allow you to track your application and provides important details regarding the movement of your application. You can find out if your application has any deficiencies and what action you will need to complete in order to become licensed.
To access the Application Status and Details portal you will need to enter your information below and select the application that you want to track.
Below is a list of applications that you can track today and other applications that will be available to track in the future.
- Applications Available to Track
- NCLEX Exam Application
- NCLEX Exam Repeat/Reapply Application
- Approved NCLEX Exam, Pending NCLEX Results Application
- Endorsement Application
- Initial APRN License Application - Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Practitioner Furnishing, Public Health Nurse, Nurse-Midwife, Nurse-Midwife Furnishing, Nurse Anesthetist, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse
- RN and APRN Renewal Application - Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Practitioner Furnishing, Public Health Nurse, Nurse-Midwife, Nurse Midwife-Furnishing, Nurse Anesthetist, Clinical Nurse Specialist
- 8 Year Registered Nurse License by Exam
- 8 Year Registered Nurse License by Exam - Retake
- 8 Year Registered Nurse License By Renewal - No Exam
- 8 Year Registered Nurse License By Renewal - Exam
- RN and Advanced Practice Change of Name
- RN and Advanced Practice Change of Address
- RN and APRN - License Verification Letter
- Submit Additional Documents
- Request for Duplicate Certificate
Complete the fields below to track your status: